Sunday, December 17, 2006

New plan I think...

Sadly I was unable to join my friends (my badminton buds and their partners) for our annual Christmas meal. The meal always generates drama. Last year it took about 3 1/2 months of some quite heated discussion to agree on date, menu and venue; but came together it did abet with some fried nerves. This year was just the same, but with a new twist, a fatal fracture in the group dynamic with has resulted in TWO Christmas meals this year. Unfortunately I can't make either; one last night and one today. The reason: my King/pauper lifestyle. A bit early for new years resolutions, but one of them is to ration my cash so I have some at the beginning, and some at the end of the month.

Staying in as I did, I managed to watch the second LOTR movie, 'The Two Towers' extended version. I tell you those extra 45 mins makes it a different film! And with a bit of net hopping I found this photo of Christina Aguilera. Wowzers!



Also today I signed up to technorati.com. Apparently this place is like a blog central library, helping to raise the profile of a blog. Hopefully it will increase my traffic.

thanks to phun.org

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude. You were mightily missed as we had to split the meal seven ways instead of eight!!!!

The sexy blonde waitress said...

Dude, you should have come.

I wanted a big tip and missed the end of yours :-(