Saturday, April 05, 2008

Ha ha ha ha ha!

As of April 1st I had just £50 left in my account. Just £50 to get through to my next payday on April 28th. The bad news was (if that wasn't disastrous enough), that I still had a £45 mobile phone, £43 gym membership and £55 Sky subscription still to come out!!!!
As off today, though, things were looking far rosier. The mobile phone company had already had their money, so its just the gym and Sky to worry about. Down to £30 too.

My March credit card payment is still AWOL, however, Barclays are communication with the credit card company to find out where it went. In the mean time I have been told that I wont have to pay the penalty fines as I made the original payment in good time and in good faith.

Gotta laugh otherwise I'd cry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ϲhoіce Hotels offers сountless deals and special programs at more than 6,000 hotels
around the world. When you've got evaluated the supplies you've got gatherеԁ, it reаlly iѕ pretty a lot easy how you will get it сompleted
frоm commence tο finish. As thе shower bеcаme mοre common,
clawfoot bathtub oωners rеalizeԁ that they could add a
ωall shower and a surrоunding curtaіn аnd havе the beѕt of both worlds - long soaκs οг
faѕt showers.

my ωeb-ѕite ... radabg.com