Saturday, August 11, 2007

More than meets the eye

Well I'm back from my holiday to Barbados! It was fun. I went with my mom and had a really laid back and relaxing time. Different to any holiday I've had before, but still enjoyable. But to keep things in a chronological order I need to go back. Back two Friday's ago, and the last Friday of July.



I got to see a movie that quite frankly had me drooling ever since I'd heard of its existence 'Transformers'. Directed by Michael Bay, a director with an eye for high energy action (Bad Boys I/II, Armageddon, The Rock, The Island) and I was expecting great things. However I left the movie theatre slight disappointed thinking it was not Michael's best work, but with hindsight I've warmed to the film, looking equally forward to its 2 sequels, (when they arrive!)

Now, only 11 months to wait for my next pant wetting movie event; The Dark Knight

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's pronounced 'Mum', you redneck!