Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Mommy, wow! I'm a big kid now!

Last Friday night was the first night since coming down with chicken pox two weeks earlier, that I managed to stay awake past midnight! It was probably helped by the fact that it was also my first night out since getting sick too! Kirsty had extended an invite my way to go Jumpin Jaks in Basildon. Dave and Charlene were there too, also Kirsty's sister, Emily. The night started off well enough, I was buzzed to be back out enjoying the night out, but the DJ that night played a big bag of crap it seemed once it hit midnight. I hung in there as long as I could, but crap tune after crap tune wore heavy and I bailed out at 1am. I have to admit that I felt tired from 11.30 but I made it through the witching hour. Dave and Char left at 1 too as they had a wedding to attend the next day.

Emily,Charlene and Kirsty
Kirsty
Charlene
Dave

No comments: