Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Holiday anyone....?

I think I need a vacation! These last few days I have felt totally drained. I missed step aerobics on Monday and have been going to bed by 9.30 each night this week (usual bed time being 1am). Suppose it didn't help staying up till 4.30 last Friday night watching tv; reckon that that has offset me this week. Luckily I have a 4 day week this week and next, not having to work either Bank Holiday but I do have to work the Saturday in between (Boo!).

Sky have refused to return my £200+ saying the equipment is still not working despite having sent an engineer 21/2. They sent another yesterday but he rang the doorbell once then drove off not even checking back to allow time to open the door. Its been rebooked for tomorrow. Will this nightmare ever end!!

I did go out over the weekend: for my exploits read on.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eek! sky are twats! im telling you TAKE YOUR BUSINESS ELSEWHERE!!!