Wednesday, July 25, 2007

10 months in the making!

No, I'm not talking about a baby. I on about my meeting up with an old friend who I met when I first started my job. Samantha was also a new starter based in another region and office, but training during the first year is held centrally for the year with the same people each time. So we became friends despite not actually working together. Sam left the job after about a year and soon after we lost contact, until last summer when Sam, found an old email and thought she'd see if I was still on that address. I was! and decided to arrange a meet up. As the title suggests, it took 10 months to achieve that goal and we went to the 'Fox' in Stratford.

It was a great night out and we spent the whole time gassing. Sam says it had been about 3 years since we last saw each other but I don't believe it because it only felt like 5 minutes! Hopefully we don't leave it so long next time to meet up.

No comments: