Monday, March 26, 2007

La la la!


I got to flex me singing voice once again on Saturday as I was once again thrown an invite to join the Redbridge Music School choir, by my old High School music teacher, Mr Garner. I was only told about the concert 2 weeks ago and only had just 2 opportunities to practice before the big day. I spent most of the time sight reading. It didn't help that some of the basses were sitting behind me (I sing tenor) doing their best to put me off.

The concert was attended by loads of old biddies and moms and dads and was a charity concert for Macmillan Cancer Support. The evening went well. Also I saw again a young lady called Sarah-Jane who I met a few years back when I spent a year as one of the RMS choir singers, she is without doubt the best singer I've ever heard. Her voice is unbelievable and she will be famous one day!

No comments: