Friday, March 16, 2007

Let the race begin


It is with great excitement that this weekend I welcome back my most favourite of motor sport disciplines; the pinnacle, Formula 1.
It has been a long off season as always but then with the new year comes the new car launches, then the pre season testing which drip feeds you back into the full racing season.

Sadly my most favourite driver, Micheal Schumacher retired from the sport last year so I don't really have anyone to cheer on this year. I will still, however, cheer on the scarlet Ferraris, as my favourite team. Also any driver that stuffs it to current World Champion, Fernando Alonso, gets my vote! (I can't stand him. Grr!)

I wish good things on my fellow Brits; Jenson Button, David Coulthard, Anthony Davidson and Lewis Hamilton, but will definitely miss dancing around my room and 'whooping' like a looney every time Schumacher won! 14 years of dancing!

The first Grand Prix of the year starts in Australia and I will be getting up at 2.30 am to watch the qualifying then again the next night, to watch the race! Happy days!




Can't actually remember where I got the photo. Think it was from the Honda racing site, but thanks to the original poster.

No comments: