Thursday, November 09, 2006

I like you, do you like me?

Borat and cactus
Jagshemash! On Sunday I watched the moviefilm 'Borat!: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan' with the gorgeous Louise. We went to the Enfield Cineworld and was aiming for the 7.30 showing but there was so much traffic on the way there on the A406 that we actually arrived too late and had to catch the next showing at 8.45. The moviefilm itself is one of the funniest films I've ever seen. If you like your Borat and Sacha Baron Cohen's style of humiliation set ups, plus a bit of slapstick you will like it, if not, then you wont. Wa wa wi wa!

Jojo, album photo

On Monday my copy of 'The High Road' arrived. Every track on Jojo's 2nd album is well cool and it's gonna be my driving music for a good while! "Its just too little too late..."

phone

It's been a bit of a frustrating week so far at work. My job involves a lot of phonecalls, both incoming and outgoing, but I just don't understand how anyone can have a mobile phone and never ever answer it. I've currently got 3 vendor/applicants that I've not reached in 4 working days despite leaving them at least 4 messages a day! If you can't ever have the phone on or answer it; don't have one! The whole idea of mobile phones is to be reached when you're not near a fixed line! Its always in your pocket! Grrrr! Rant over!

Thanks to en.wikipedia.org for the photos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I give you £5 english pounds for Jo-Jo...

You Like?