Thursday, November 16, 2006

Music. Music. Music!

Over the last 2 weeks it seems I have come into a great deal of music, in the form of albums. A lot of new songs to integrate into my life and head!

Jojo - The High Road
Lloyd Banks - Rotten Apple
Busy Signal - Step Out
Buju Banton - Too Bad
The Game - Doctor's Advocate
P.Diddy - Press Play
Snoop Dogg - The Blue Carpet Treatment
Ludacris - Release Therapy
Cassie - Cassie
Justin Timberlake - FutureSex/LoveSounds
Beyonce - B'Day

Now I have to admit the last 6 I acquired rather than bought, and of them the 3 hip/hop albums I wanted, the R&B ones I reluctantly took as R&B ain't really my bag. But when they're free, who's complaining. And shhhhh. Snoop's album is an advance copy as it ain't even released till next week. Keep that one under your hat!


I've added a link to the myspace of the lovely Melissa. She's a Jojo fan too! Welcome aboard Mel xx

No comments: