Sunday, January 21, 2007

Melissa's Birthday


Fresh from my Leicester trip I headed up to London's West End for a birthday dinner for Melissa; work colleague and Australia trip companion. We went to a Turkish restaurant; also invited was a lot of her friends and family plus us guys from work.

Worst of worst luck the rechargeable batteries in my camera had died halfway through the night before, then in my rush to get home, get dressed and get out again I totally forgot that I had actually bought batteries. D'oh! Managed to run off a few shots on my phone, mostly of the lovely belly dancer graced the room during dinner.

It was a very good night I had a little dance with some young lasses on the next table, they showed my how to do some Turkish dancing. Nice.

Happy birthday Mel. Mwah!

No comments: